Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 lbs cabbage
- 1 large onion
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup raisins
- In a large, heavy pot combine the Sue Bee Honey, cabbage, onion, lemon juice, water, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, salt and pepper; bring to boil.
- Meanwhile make meatballs with beef, rice, Worcestershire sauce and add to pot; reduce heat to low and simmer for 2 hours.
- If desired, add raisins and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/