Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Position rack to middle of oven and preheat to 300 F.
- Lightly spray large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix sugar, cinnamon, salt, brown sugar and oats in large bowl.
- Combine Sue Bee Honey, oil and sugar in small saucepan; bring to simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour hot liquid over oat mixture; stir well.
- Using hands, toss mixture until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread granola on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes (but check after 20).
- Transfer sheet to rack; cool granola completely.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/