Warm Steak and Potato Salad
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1 (6 ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb small red potato
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb boneless sirloin
- 1 small red onion
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Place potatoes in medium-size saucepan and cover with cold water. Salt lightly. Bring to a boil and simmer 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove to paper toweling.
- Add onion to drippings and cook 3 minutes.
- Add sliced steak and salt. Cook 2 more minutes until steak is no longer pink.
- Remove steak and onions to a plate and keep warm.
- Add Sue Bee Honey and vinegar to skillet; cook over medium heat 2 minutes.
- Add cornstarch mixture; cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from heat.
- Drain potatoes; run under cold water.
- Cut into quarters and place in bowl along with the crumbled bacon and steak-onion mixture.
- Add baby spinach, warm honey cider-vinegar dressing and tomatoes.
- Toss gently and serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/