Wheat and Walnut Granola
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- Nonstick cooking spray nonstick cooking spray
- 7 cups bite size shredded whole wheat cereal
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Spray a large, shallow baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl toss together shredded wheat and walnuts; set aside.
- In a small bowl stir together Sue Bee Honey, vanilla, cinnamon and salt, if using.
- Pour over the dry ingredients and toss thoroughly to combine.
- Spread evenly in the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring two or three times, until the mixture is lightly toasted. If it seems damp, it will crisp as it cools.
- Cool completely, then add the dried fruit.
- Store in an airtight container.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/