White Chocolate Chip-Macadamia Cookies
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1-2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 ounces (about 3/4 cup) macadamia nuts
- sugar (optional)
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt ingredients.
- Beat together Sue Bee Honey, margarine, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Dough will be slightly sticky. Either drop by rounded teaspoon onto cookie sheet or roll in sugar first and then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Makes 4-5 dozen.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/