Wholesome Homemade Honey Whole Wheat Bread
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 2 envelopes yeast
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 cups white flour
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- In a large bowl, combine Sue Bee Honey, butter, molasses and salt; mix well.
- Add yeast mixture and then gradually add flours.
- Turn onto floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Place in buttered bowl and let rise until double.
- Punch down and let rest for a few minutes.
- Divide dough into 4 parts and shape into loaves.
- Place in greased pans and let rise for about an hour.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 to 40 minutes.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/