Wonderful Chicken Marinade
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced garlic
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- black pepper
- Mix all ingredients in a blender; pour over chicken pieces.
- Let marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Grill or oven-bake the chicken.
- To grill; remove the chicken from marinade, let the marinade drip off; grill until chicken is cooked.
- To bake in oven; remove chicken from marinade.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until chicken is done.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/