Zesty, Gooey Chicken Breast
Write a review
- 1/4 cup Sue Bee® Honey
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Put the breasts in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Whisk remaining ingredients (except cornstarch) together until they are well blended.
- Pour over the breasts.
- Coat both sides of the breasts with the sauce.
- Bake in 400 F oven for approx 30 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Remove breasts, keep warm pour the sauce into a sauce pan stir in the cornstarch that has been mixed with a tbsp of water, bring to a boil and allow to thicken whisk constantly.
- Pour over the chicken & serve.
Sue Bee Honey http://suebee.com/